Sunday, March 2, 2008

Week 4: Thing 9

I can see how my blog feeds are going to grow enormously. I liked using Technorati to find other blogs, it seems the most straightforward to me. I enjoyed following some of the political blogs, with everything from rightwing smear campaigns to funny Obama t-shirts for sale. Now that I've experimented with finding blogs, these will be another terrific resource for current events and issues I'd like to learn more about. I found the blog EdTech Journeys to be especially interesting as it focuses on the importance of the student in our educational journey...how often we focus on the latest educational strategy in our professional development and forget about the feelings of our students. A favorite quote: "Education is what's left when you've forgotten the facts."

No comments: