Monday, March 10, 2008

Week 6: Thing 13

I've just played around with Del.icio.us after hearing about it for so long and thinking that I was doing just fine emailing myself url's whenever I wanted to save one. Lo and behold, after the first Save, I could feel myself thinking that maybe people were right, maybe this is a good thing. It does solve the dilemma of trying the access the same data from multiple places very nicely, especially with the tags you can apply to each site. Our school is a K-3 school, and I'm not sure that it would be good for our students, but it would be a great tool for our teachers. We're constantly in search of more websites and the searching usually takes place at home where there's free time. I think I'll introduce this at one of our training sessions this spring.

No comments: