Monday, March 3, 2008

Week 5: Thing 10


The cartoon generator is a blast! I need to continue to look through the hundreds of cartoons to see which ones would be appropriate for younger children. In the meantime I found this Peanuts cartoon which was so easy to modify and fun to play around with. I also found the jigsaw puzzle generator and the poster/magazine cover generator fun options to play around with. Will I be able to remember all of these great tools at the right time? Hopefully, these are too good to pass up.

Okay, I'm changing my mind now, it's not such a blast. I'm unable to upload my cute little Charlie Brown cartoon. It says the server may be too busy, but I've been trying for quite some time. Am I doing something wrong? I've tried saving the cartoon in a word document and adding that, but it doesn't accept it for some reason. I'm feeling like I'm so close but so far. I'll put this aside for now and try again tomorrow.

Plan B...made this movie poster which is cute but not what I was hoping for. I'll continue to try to create the cartoon which I liked better.

No comments: